Apartment Inquiry86 755 8827 3206
Office Inquiry86 755 8304 6660

Settling-in & After-sales Service

What is a Fapiao and why do I need it?
In China the tax receipt, a Fapiao, must be issued by the tax authorities. It is either pre-paid and printed at the tax

bureau, or printed by the payee on offical Fapiao paper using a system that's linked on-line to the tax authorities. To

comply with accounting rules, your employer needs a Fapiao for all rent payments made. The Fapiao should state the names

of the payer and payee, and also note that the payment is for rent. The Rent ratio for rent payments is currently 4%~6.12%

in Shenzhen, which one will be modified according to local governement.
What are the things that I need to do or I can ask the landlord to do before I move in?
A thorough cleaning would be necessary. Ask the landlord to double check all the electrical appliances, phone

line/internet set up, make sure they are all in working condition.
What is the move-in procedure?
Your property consultant will prepare a “Check-in Record” which contains inventory list of furniture and

appliances/facilities. The property consultant, you and the landlord will go over the property to check if everything is

on the list. We would suggest you put into writing on this record any defect in the property upon move-in, such as cracks,

spots, and other damage. The property management staff will help to check the utility meters and instruct how to set up

the utilities. In the end, the landlord will hand you the key and the “Check-in Record” will be signed by you, the

landlord and your property consultant. It is better to test the TV signal, internet, phone, main appliances, lights and

door keys before you sign the record. If there are any outstanding issues, write them down and your property consultant

will coordinate with your landlord to assist you in solving them.
Do I need to register with the local police station upon move-in?
Yes, police registration is one of the first things you need to do after moving into the leased property. You would bring

the lease contract, your passport, a copy of the landlord’s ID and a copy of the landlord's ownership certificate to the

local police station to register. The whole process should take no more than 20 minutes.
How do I pay my utilities (such as water, gas & electricity) and phone/internet?
Upon check-in, the landlord will hand you pre-charged cards for water, gas and electricity, your property consultant will

explain to you how to use them. Water: For cold water, you would pay the bill at the ATM, for hot water and toilet water,

some compounds use pre-charged cards, the others you can pay upon receiving the bill from the property management office.

Gas: Charge the card at the Beijing Bank or the property management office. For some compounds, you have to go to the

specified bank to charge the card. Electricity: Use the ATM or go to the property management office to charge the card.

Phone/Internet: You would pay at the Telecommunication Bureau or nearby banks after the 10th of each month. In some

compounds, it can be paid at the property management office. Again, these will all be explained in detail upon check-in

for your particular property.
What after-sales service should I expect from SER?
Generally, if there are any repair and maintenance issues, our maintenance service center would like provide the

professional checking and fixing for you asap once you inform us.


Apr 20,2019
Office Space: 0
Unit Price:Net PX 0RMB/㎡/M
Management fee: 0RMB/㎡/M
A/C fee: 0RMB/㎡/M
Total:RMB: 0RMB
Tax fee :
Total: RMB incl Tax 0
Exchange to USD: 0
Exchange to Euro: 0

Remind: Tax Will Be Modified Accordingly